How To Get Google Adsense Approval Within A Few Days For A New Blog?
How To Get Google Adsense Approval Within A Few Days For A New Blog?
Google Adsense Approval is not a complex process if you follow proper google Adsense policy and guidelines, many new bloggers dream to get a Google Adsense approval because it is one the oldest and legitimate PPC ad program, which you can earn a good amount of passive income for a lifetime.
Myself applied for a Google Adsense program on June 6th, 2018 and get approved on June 8th, 2018, within a few days, one surprising thing is my domain (bloggeridea.online) age is only 11 days during the approval process, am so lucky know but I followed proper google policies and guidelines.
I have seen many new bloggers comments on youtube and forums regarding Google Adsense rejections, yes during older days it is very difficult to get Google Adsense Approval, but slowly google change their guidelines and policies which make even easier to get Google Adsense approval, if your one of them which got rejections then don’t worry, just follow these simple steps.
Steps You Need To Follow For Getting Google Adsense Approval
#1 Content And Domain Selection:
Yes, content is the king, you heard it right your content should be valuable to the audience and don’t copy the same content from any other sites, try to write at least 800+ words article, which is not mandatory to get approval but it is a safest and good practice. Try to write proper catchy headlines, include quality images (give credits to images if necessary and add proper alt tags).
Selecting a domain is a crucial thing to rank your site in search engine and also to get Google Adsense approval, so always prefer top-level domains like .com, .net and .org, search your domain for these extensions if it is not available then next choice will be country level domains like .in, .us, .uk etc and also you can choose special domains like .online, .blog, .review etc, in case if you choose free domains like .tk, .ml, .cf, .ga etc then your Google Adsense is very hard to get the approval.
Also, you can choose subdomains like domain1.blogspot.com, domain2.wordpress.com.
#2 The number Of Post And Niche Selection:
The number of posts, there is no proper answer for this, in my case, I got approval even I have only 10 posts, so the number of posts doesn’t impact on approval but my advice try to include at least 7+ posts, which should be unique and useful.
Selecting a Niche is one of the crucial things for getting Google Adsense approval, always choose a niche which google love most, like technology, blogging, health, education, tutorials, news, finance etc,. avoid niches that Google hates, like gambling, pornography, adult, pirated downloads, hacking, illegal materials etc,.
I know whats going on your mind, yes your right soo many sites are there which google hates still there are using Google Adsense how? they are purchased Google Adsense from the third party and they hosted on their own sites if Google identifies this their site will be ban for a lifetime.
#3 Blog Design, Navigation, And Speed:
Recommended Theme For Self Hosted Sites:
Recommended Hosting Providers:
#4 Very Important Pages:
The survey shows About us page is most visited page on any website or blogs, you must have included About us page, so your chances for getting approval much higher. About us, page describes the personality of your blog, try to write about yourself, your team members (if any), when you started your blog, what is your vision? etc and add images, multimedia content makes about us page something interesting and unique, this will not only help you establish a relationship with your users but it will also make them trust you.
Creating a contact us page means you’re serious about blogging and you are allowing your users to express their opinion, suggestions, again which shows that you care for your users, visitors and you are ready to help them, & also If possible do get some professional email address like email@example.com and also try to add your social profiles.
#5 Recommended Additional Pages
Terms Of Services: Click here to create
Disclaimer: Click here to create
#6 Remove Other Network Ads And Avoid Paid Traffic
If your using ads from infolinks, viglink or any other ads platform make sure to remove all the ads on your blog before applying Google Adsense, make your blog clean simple and ads free, don’t worry after getting Google Adsense approval you can add other networks ads also there are no issues.
Avoid paid traffic, yes google hates the sites that are getting paid traffic and mostly penalizes them, there is no mandate that you need to have a huge traffic for Adsense approval if your website getting only 50 or 100 visitors still you can apply there is no issue if you follow proper guidelines.
- Do I need a Gmail account? Yes
- Do I need to use WordPress to get approve? No, you can use any cms platform or blogger.
- Do I need to have more traffic on my website? Absolutely no
- Can I use other ads platform with Adsense? Yes
- Can I apply for a new domain? Yes
- Is there any age restriction for apply? Yes, you must be 18+ years old
- What are Google Adsense program policies? Read Here
Assume that you had tried everything to get Google Adsense approval. But, AdSense is still not getting approved, what you will do? there are two solutions for this
- First Solution: Reapply again and again, but don’t blindly apply just sort out the mistakes you have done and apply again in a time gap.
- Second Solution: Don’t worry Google Adsense is not a final word, there are many other trusted and high paying ads network you can use.
Google Adsense Alternatives
- Media.net: is probably the best alternative to AdSense as it’s powered by Yahoo Bing Network. Media.net provides high CPC than Google Adsense so it will be the best choice if your Google Adsense is not approved.
- VigLink: is a San Francisco-based, outbound-traffic monetization service for publishers, forums, and bloggers. VigLink specializes in in-text advertising and marketing, this is also one of the best alternatives for Google Adsense.
- Infolinks: is a text advertising programs on the internet, they provide insearch ads, intext ads, inframe ads, intag ads. & you can earn good amount of income from Infolinks.
- BidVertiser: is an ad network that focuses on banners, pop-under and slider advertising for both desktop and mobile.
Getting a Google Adsense is not that hard if you follow these steps, & make sure to do these things before applying for Google AdSense, in case your application rejected don’t worry try again and again, also check other Google Adsense alternatives. You can also make money from affiliate marketing, sponsor ads, guest blogging, selling your own products like ebooks, courses. All the best!
Love this post then please, Share with your friends!