Best Blogging Tools And Resources 2018-19
Best blogging tools and resources 2018-19, now a days a lot of competition are there in blogging industry each and every blogger’s dream, to gain some popularity and of course money making through blogging, so as to maintain a blog in a professional way you need to put your effort and time, it is essential to select perfect best blogging tools to enhance your writing skill and passion.
Blogging is not just writing an article and publishing, there are soo many factors which include SEO, email marketing, social media presence and a lot of things you need to perform to achieve your goal and to do these things you need perfect resources and best blogging tools.
So to make your blogging life easier, here I have mentioned a ton of useful blogging tools and resources which you can refer for the growth of your blog, and I have structured them into various section so you can easily choose right tools for the right purpose.
Each best blogging tools and resources mentioned in the list which has its own pros and cons, most of the tools I have personally used and remaining tools suggested by other professional bloggers.
List Of Best Blogging Tools And Resources 2018-19
Social Media Management Tools
- Warefareplugin: One of the best customizable social sharing plugin for WordPress.
- Tailwindapp: is the easiest way to schedule and automatically publish posts to Pinterest and Instagram at the best times for engagement.
- Pushengage: is a free web push notification service for WordPress.
- Social Pilot: lets you create schedules for postings on your social media profiles, pages and groups on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter to increase engagement and traffic.
- Buffer: is a software application for the web and mobile, designed to manage accounts in social networks, by providing the means for a user to schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- HootSuite: is a social media management platform, which supports Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, another best tool to Manage and schedule posts.
- Sendible: is a powerful and advanced platform that is designed to drive growth and effective social media marketing.
- Later: is an Instagram scheduler, the simpler way to plan & schedule Instagram posts from both mobile and the web.
- Crowdfireapp: which helps you discover and schedule content, and manage all your social accounts from one place.
- Manychat: is an all-in-one Facebook Messenger Marketing platform (Messenger Bot).
- Followerwonk: helps you explore and grow your social graph. Dig deeper into Twitter analytics: Who are your followers? Where are they located? Identify Influencer and more.
- Sprout Social: makes social media management, advocacy, and analytics software for businesses.
Hosting And Domain
- TMDHosting: looking for an affordable and best WordPress hosting, then TMDHosting is the #1 choice.
- .OOO Domain: dot-triple-O is an SEO friendly top-level domain in the Domain Names, get your first domain (of worth $25) free of cost for the first year.
- Rosehosting: #1 Low Cost Managed Linux VPS hosting provider with 24×7 US-based Support.
- Dreamhost: Another best WordPress hosting provider with great customer support and advanced features.
Auto Responders And Email Marketing Tools
- GetResponse: is easy-to-use email marketing software.
It offers many advanced features that you can try for free.
- Convertkit: makes it easy to capture more leads and sell more products by easily embedding email capture forms anywhere.
- MailChimp: is a marketing platform for small businesses. Send beautiful emails, connect your e-commerce store, advertise, and build your brand.
- MailerLite: is an advanced email marketing and automation tool for Small Businesses, and Professional Bloggers.
- FeedBurner: is a free feed management service launched by Google, that allows publishers to deliver their feed content to subscribers via email.
- MadMimi: is an email marketing service enabling users to create, send and track email campaigns without using templates.
- Aweber: Looking for affordable and easy to use email marketing and autoresponder tools
? then Aweber is the #1 choice.
- Udimi: best place to purchase solo ads, to know more about udimi click here.
- GeneratePress: is a responsive, easy to use WordPress theme available both free and paid. It’s one of the most highly rated themes available on WordPress.org.
- Themeforest: best WordPress theme directory, available more than 1000 premium WordPress themes.
- VIVAThemes: for professional, clean and responsive WordPress themes then go for vivathemes.
- CSSIgniter: is a WordPress theme club that has 70+ premium and free themes on offer.
- Click Funnels: is a platform that allows you to create and configure a wide range of lead pages, build landing pages for sales with a drag-and-drop editor.
- Lead Pages: is a tool that lets you create launch pages, sales pages, pop-ups, and other conversion pages.
- Instapage: is the most powerful landing page software that provides post-click optimization for all digital and advertising campaigns.
- OptimizePress: the easy way to create landing pages, sales pages and membership portals inside WordPress.
- Wishpond: makes it easy to create landing pages, forms, website popups, contests & promotions, and email automation campaigns.
SEO and Keyword Tools
- Smerush: is a powerful and versatile competitive intelligence suite for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media and video advertising research.
- LongTailPro: best tool to find Long Tail Keywords To Rank Higher In Google. Discover thousands of profitable, targeted keywords.
- Uber Suggest: is a free keyword tool, owned by Neil Patel, helps you generate keyword ideas for your content marketing strategy.
- Ahrefs: is a toolset for SEO & marketing, which provides backlink checking, competitor analysis, keyword research and more.
- Site Liner: is a free SEO tool for analysis of duplicate content, broken links, internal page rank, redirections and more.
- DeepCrawl: is the world’s most comprehensive website crawler, which scans for your website and provides full website auditing.
- Keywords Everywhere: is a FREE browser add-on for Chrome & Firefox that shows search volume, CPC & competition on websites used by Internet Marketers.
- Google Keyword Planner: is a free keyword tool, you can find new keyword ideas for your Search Network campaigns that are relevant to your product, service, and target customers.
- Spyfu: is an industry-leading internet marketing platform that allows its users to easily analyze PPC & SEO of their competitors.
- Linkody: is an SEO tool for marketers, SEO agencies, and site owners that offers backlinks management and monitoring services.
- Kwfinder: is a keyword research and analysis tool bringing hundreds of long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty.
- Moz: is a software as a service company that sells inbound marketing and marketing analytics software subscriptions which helps to track your traffic from search engines and social media.
- Mixpanel: is a business analytics service company. It tracks user interactions with web and mobile applications and provides tools for targeted communication.
- Buzzstream: is web-based software that helps the world’s best marketers promote their products, services, and content to build links, buzz, and brands.
- SERP Checker: is a free keyword rank checker that allows you to quickly check, track, and graph the top 300 SERP results or search engine ranking for multiple domains and keywords.
- Screaming Frog: is a website crawler, that allows you to crawl websites’ URLs like a search engine, identify common errors and issues.
- Google Alerts: is a content change detection and notification service, offered by Google, monitor the web for interesting new content and suggestions based on your keyword.
- LSI Graph: best free SEO tool to find semantic, long tail and LSI keywords.
Useful Websites For Bloggers
- Buzz Sumo: this is a most important tool for bloggers, for analyzing what content performs best for any topic or competitor.
- Viral Content Bee: is a free social media promotion tool, the concept is sharing other people’s content on your social media, the same way they will share your content (mutual exchange system).
- Quora: is a question-and-answer site where questions are asked, answered, edited, and organized by its community of users. It’s publisher, the best place to drive traffic to your website.
- Reddit: is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. this is a great site for traffic generation.
- Mix: Previously known as StumbleUpon, now owned by mix and is the easiest way to discover new and interesting web pages, photos and videos across the Web.
- Infogram: is a data visualization company that helps people create charts, infographics, maps, and reports.
- Blogengage: allows you to submit your Blog Articles that will be reviewed by all and will be promoted by their visitors to the main page, the best way to drive traffic to your website.
- Logomakr: is a free online tool for creating and designing logos.
- Gleam: is a simple yet powerful solution for your blog to run a giveaway or competition.
- Woobox: is a social promotion application. It allows you to run sweepstakes, contests, coupon, and polls.
- GFY Cat: lets you create, discover and share awesome GIFs, amazing moments and funny reactions.
- Shortc.co: No 1 Custom URL Shortener and also you can add your own Custom Domain.
- SEO Press Blog Title Generator: seopress blog title generator, get an endless suggestion, catchy titles, and other creative blogging topics.
- HubSpot: this is the best blog idea generator tool, which provides relevant blog post titles in a matter of seconds.
- Google Trends: this is a free tool, to search the latest and trending topics on Google.
- Hemingway App: is an online writing editor, the app highlights lengthy, complex sentences and common errors.
- Readable: is a free text analysis tool for improving the quality of your writing and pro version provides more advanced tools.
- Grammarly: will make sure your messages, documents, and social media posts are clear, mistake-free, and impactful.
- Copyscape: is a free plagiarism checker. The software lets you detect duplicate content and check if your articles are original.
- BuzzBundle: is a desktop software (available for both Windows and Mac) which will help you bring in targeted traffic to your blog from various sources such as social media sites, Blogs, Forums etc.
- Feedly: is the world’s most popular RSS and blog reader, a place to organize, read, and share the information you need to stay ahead of the next big trend in your blogging industry.
- Sumo: is a suite of free tools that can be used to grow your website’s traffic. The Sumo tools are easy to install and work on any website.
- CrazyEgg: provides a host of interesting information about your users. You can see what’s hot and what’s not, knowing exactly where your visitors are coming.
- Ginger: is an online spelling and grammar checker tool, alternative to Grammarly.
- Word Counter: best online editor to count words and characters, check keyword density, and correct writing mistakes.
- Eye Dropper: is a Chrome extension which allows you to pick colors from web pages, color picker, and use them on your own website.
Image And Picture Management Tools
- Pixabay: the best source for free images and videos. free for commercial use and no attribution required.
- Pexels: this is another best source to download free stock photos and videos.
- Canva: is a free graphic-design tool website, you can create posters, banners, infographics and many more.
- Stencil: is a graphic design tool for social media marketers, bloggers, and small businesses.
- Snappa: makes it easy to create any type of highly engaging online graphic. create & publish images for social media, blogs, ads, and more.
- Picmonkey: is a powerful photo editing and graphic design software.
- Piktochart: create beautiful infographics, flyers, posters, presentations, and reports easily with absolutely no design experience.
- Unspalsh: is a website dedicated to sharing copyright-free photography, you can download and use for any project.
- gratisography: having a collection of free high-resolution pictures you can use on your personal and commercial projects.
- StockSnap: the #1 source for beautiful free photos. High quality and high-resolution stock images free from all copyright restrictions (CC0).
- Photogen: search and download quality free, high-resolution stock photos and images.
- Photopin: this is another free tool that helps bloggers and designers find beautiful photos with Creative Commons licensing.
- Stockup: is the most popular way to search for free stock photography, instantly search for 25,000+ photos.
- DesignBold: is the best online photo editor design studio, you can create posters, banners, flyers and more.
- Fotor: is a free online designer and editing tool catering to all your photographic and image creation needs.
- GIMP: is a free and open-source raster graphics editor used for image retouching and editing, free-form drawing, converting between different image formats, and more specialized tasks.
- Google Data Studio: turns your data into informative dashboards and reports that are easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable.
- Freepik: more than a million free vectors, PSD, photos and free icons. Exclusive freebies and all graphics resources that you need for your blog.
- Giphy: is an online database and search engine that allows users to search for and share animated GIF files.
- Flaticon: is the largest database of free vector icons.
- Shutterstock: is one of the largest premium stock photography, stock footage, stock music, and editing tools provider.
Site Management Tools
- Statcounter: is a simple but powerful real-time web analytics service that helps you track, analyze and understand your visitors.
- UptimeRobot: is a free Website Uptime Monitoring Tool, you can view stats. uptime, downtime and the response times.
- Gtmetrix: is a free tool that analyzes your page’s speed performance.
- Pingdom: this is another free Website Speed Test to analyze the load speed of your websites, and learn how to make them faster.
- Pagespeed Insights(Google): this is a free Website Speed Test tool from Google to analyze the load speed of your websites.
- Google Analytics: is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
- Google Mobile-Friendly Test: best tool from Google to check whether your site is responsive and mobile-friendly.
Best Books For Bloggers
- Lifestyle Blogging Basics: Author Laura breaks down how she got started with her first blog, how she progressed to where she is now, and what failed attempts at success she made along the way, the book begins with Laura covering the essential groundwork of discovering your niche, defining your content categories, choosing a blog name, selecting a platform, and creating a healthy and attainable blogging routine.
- How to Blog For Profit (Without Selling Your Soul): offers solid advice and practical action plans for creating an authentic, successful, and profitable blog.
- Blogging All In One For Dummies: this all-in-one guide is packed with detailed information and advice that helps you create and solidify your place in the blogosphere. You’ll learn how to get started, use blogging tools, collaborate with other bloggers, become a part of mobile blogging, and much more.
- My Blogging Secrets – A Guide To Becoming A Pro Blogger: Author Amber shares everything she’s learned about blogging, from how to come up with an idea for your blog, to how to persuade people to read it, and – most importantly – how to actually make money from writing about your life.
- ProBlogger – Secrets For Blogging Your Way To A Six Figure Income: Written by two fulltime professional bloggers, this exciting, updated edition of ProBlogger tells you exactly how to launch and maintain a blog that makes money.
- Everybody Writes Your Go-To Guide to Create Ridiculously Good Content: this book covers new technique of like How to write better, Easy grammar and usage rules tailored for business in a fun, memorable way, Best practices for creating credible, trustworthy content steeped in some time-honored rules of solid journalism and many more.
- How To Sell On Amazon And Make Money Online: the best All-inclusive step by step Guide for secret, or technique, or resource for selling on Amazon.
OutSourcing For Bloggers
- Fiverr: is an online marketplace for freelance services, outsource your blogger project and get it quickly done and delivered remotely online.
- Freelancer: world’s largest marketplace to hire freelancers, you can easily find a freelancer to outsource your blogger projects.
- Upwork: this is the alternative to Fiverr and freelancer where you can find talented freelancers to outsource your blogger projects.
- Peopleperhour: is as an online platform giving businesses access to thousands of skilled freelance experts in hundreds of different fields.
- 99Designs: is the leading creative platform powered by people that help anyone get a better design for logos and more.
- TextBroker: high-quality content and article writing services for your blog.
- Hire writers: you can hire native English speaking writers to create high quality written content.
Blog Promotion And Monetization
- Google Adsense: is one of the best ad networks to monetize a website or a blog.
- Sulvo: the best AdSense alternative, and also the highest paying PPC network for bloggers.
- Propeller Ads: is a Global Advertising network, offers monetization opportunities to website owners and bloggers.
- Infolinks: is an In-text advertising platform and one of the best income sources for bloggers,
- Viglinks: outbound-traffic monetization service for bloggers, identifies commercial products mentioned within your blog content and links them to destinations determined in real-time so you can make money from each sale.
- Chitika: is a search-targeted advertising company, only shows ads related to your blog content so you can earn more money.
- BuySellAds: One of the best Ad network for Bloggers to get direct advertisement.
- AdClerks: is a new advertising platform, allows advertisers to directly place ads on publisher websites via their ad platform.
- Adsella: the best site to sell banners on your site as an added source of income.
- Gumroad: is a platform that enables bloggers to sell digital products like ebooks and software directly to consumers.
- EJunkie: the best platform to sell ebooks and all digital products.
Affiliate Marketing Website For Bloggers
- ClickBank: one of the most popular websites for bloggers to promote digital or physical products.
- SkimLinks: is a content monetization platform for bloggers that specializes in in-text, contextual advertising.
- Amazon Affiliate: best affiliate program from Amazon to earn passive income.
- eBay Affiliate: the best paying affiliate program for bloggers, known for quick and highest payouts in the industry.
- CJ (Commission Junction): one of the oldest and popular affiliate advertising network to find great affiliate offers (Not Available In India).
- Shareasale: oldest and popular affiliate advertising network where you find a ton of affiliate offers to promote.
- JVZoo: one of the best alternative to ClickBank and fast-growing affiliate network with most advanced tools.
If you enjoyed this article on the best blogging tools and resources 2018-19, then please share this article with your friends, if you think I miss any particular blogging tools or resources, please mention in the comment section below.